The differentiation gap between the able and less able pupils seems to be getting wider, creating frustration for both the learners and teachers. We will discuss how we can differentiate learning levels, integrate all the pupils in our classroom and at the same time stimulate the pupils.
The differentiation gap between the able and less able pupils seems to be getting wider, creating frustration for both the learners and the teacher.
Our mission as English teachers is to keep the pupils inspired, so that English gets absorbed in a fun, active and relevant way. In this course we will be considering the following questions:
• What kind of activities can we integrate in our lessons, in order to stimulate the gifted pupils, at the same time meeting the needs of the less gifted pupils?
• How can we differentiate our teaching and integrate all the pupils in our classroom without feeling stressed?
• How can we keep our pupils inspired to learn?
We will work with lots of hands-on activities, share our experiences and go home with a bank of fresh ideas and inspiration.
• To identify and discuss teaching dilemmas in the English classroom
• To be presented with ways of supporting your differentiating challenges
• To get new practical hands-on ideas and activities in order to stimulate your pupils of all levels
Engelsklærere i 4.-6. klasse